Job listing: https://www.pme.com/company-news/hiring-communication-assistant
Precision Measurement Engineering, Inc (PME), a global environmental company dedicated to enhancing water quality monitoring within the industry, is looking for an ambitious Communication Assistant to work at our office location in Vista part-time (15-20 hours a week). Responsibilities and projects are described below. More about PME can be found at the end of this document.
We are looking for a driven, organized, cheerful individual who can provide support to various sales and marketing initiatives. The candidate should excel in communication and have a strong attention to detail.
Communication Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Providing support to sales and marketing.
- Various research projects.
- Collecting data and maintaining databases.
- Track various projects
- Facilitate some internal communications
- Maintain calendars
- Provide some admin support
- Oversee various trade shows and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide support to Sales Account Manager and Sales Coordinator, as well as Marketing.
- Some subsidiary support (Aquasend brand)
- Other duties as assigned
- Some background or education in either Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, or other related fields.
- Proficient in MS Office with some familiarity with the design software (Photoshop, InDesign).
- Solid researching skills.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Part Time (15 – 20 hours a week). We can work with schedules and are open Mon-Thurs (7am – 5:30pm). Desired schedule is Monday – Thursday, 9am – 1pm
- $15/ hour
PME is a leading designer and manufacturer of aquatic environmental monitoring equipment based in Vista, California. Academic institutions and government agencies across the globe use our innovative instruments for freshwater and saltwater research. PME is a family-owned business, founded in 1982 by Dr. Michael Head.
We are fueled by a determination for excellence in our products and and service, and a curiosity about new technology, science and the world around us. We find passion and fun in our work, and hope to see it reflected in our openness as we strive for business and professional growth. Most importantly, we aim to treat our customers, employees and associates with respect and humility.
Resume and questions for the part-time position can be directed to Brenda Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.