For more information visit: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/edfre/Posting/View/419
Business Development Intern
EDF Renewables North America, a subsidiary of EDF Renewables, is a leading North American independent power producer boasting over 30 years of experience across a broad spectrum of services. Our mission is to deliver renewable solutions to lead the transition to a sustainable energy future.
The intern will learn how to engage customers, manage pipelines, support marketing material management, and gain more experience in the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Current student in a bachelors or masters degree program with a major in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship.
- Available for full time hours in the San Diego office for 12 weeks.
You will be:
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and flexible personality with a bias towards action
- Knowledgeable about related CRM tools like Salesforce
- Interested in growing a career in the renewable energy market.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.