We are seeking highly motivated, mobile-minded, students ready to take their careers to the next level. Our summer hire program provides great hands-on experience within your field of expertise.
Explore your sense of adventure. Build your professional network. Engage your passion for challenge. Apply for the BASF Summer Hire Program.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level program (and graduating after August 2023)
- Demonstrate academic achievement (Minimum GPA 3.00)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Active Participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- Authorization to work in the US without restrictions
- Possible project areas include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting Biology Business Chemistry Customer Care Communications Engineering Finance Human Resources Marketing Supply Chain
- Candidate resumes will be presented to hiring managers based on requirements of the assignments being a match and fit based on experience. Applications can be considered for multiple opportunities now through March 15th. If you are selected the hiring manager will contact with you about their summer employment opportunity directly. BASF is committed to pay transparency practices. The competitive Pay Range for this role is $16-$27. Actual pay will be determine based on education, certifications, experience, and other job-related factor permitted by law.