About the job
Xylem, a global water technology provider with one mission: to help our customers solve water through the power of technology and expertise. Let’s create a world that is more water-secure and sustainable for all.
The Environmental Systems Specialist based in Brisbane will bring together Xylems advanced technologies, application expertise and smart sustainable solutions. You will partner with our customers to build strong, lasting relationships and work as a team player across Xylem.
The Environmental Systems Specialist is an operational role, primarily delivering projects, providing integrated solutions, supporting demonstration systems and providing technical expertise to our client base.
This Role Will See You
- Provide ongoing support for existing, new and future systems.
- Design, prepare, assemble and install, monitoring systems and equipment.
- Be responsible for fostering client relationships that allow for on-going works in the future.
- Be accountable for running projects within budgets and timelines.
- Support and promote the range of Xylem analytic products.
- Provide ongoing support for existing, new, and future systems.
- Find solutions to overcome technical problems in consultation with peers.
We are looking for a self-starter with an interest in Water Monitoring Systems with a hands-on approach and the ability to analyse and interpret data from water quality instruments. You may come from a Hydrology, Science, or Engineering background with Tertiary qualifications and may have experience with installation or field work. You will have a drivers and boat licence (or the ability to gain) and be a strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Apply Now to become part of a loyal, hardworking team and be rewarded with many benefits including subsidised Health Insurance, company funded income protection and the opportunity to make a difference of a lifetime……to solve water!