DeVine is a leading provider of Technical and Scientific solutions for Federal, State and commercial clients.
Our company is looking for a Software Engineer, with Secret Clearance, to join our team at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. This position will be supporting a government customer, hence only US Citizens may be considered.
The Software Engineer will join DeVine and will work with our customer supporting projects in applied Meteorology, Oceanography (METOC), etc. If you enjoy working hard, having fun, and seeing your effort make an impact in our Nation, and the World at large, then please apply!
Required Experience with:
- 1+ years’ professional programming experience with Java and/or Python language/s
- Coordinating support for projects that involve multiple stakeholders, participating in related meetings, writing reports and tracking progress
- Current Secret Clearance or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Experience with the following preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field desired
- Current Secret Clearance
- Writing custom scripts
- Setting up scripts for testing custom processing pipelines
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), especially in regards to Navy systems
- Meteorology and oceanography (METOC) data, bathymetry, METOC forecast models, climatology, and METOC web services
- Satellite image analysis for both commercial and national sensors
About the position:
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Vacation
Compensation: $70K-90K per year DOE and skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.