Apply by sending your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘R&D electronics engineer’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
Point of Contact: For further information, please contact Martin Kristensen Hardware Development Manager at email@example.com.
You will join an experienced team of software, mechanical and technical engineers in creating solutions that allow our customers to successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines, establish offshore wind turbines and much more.
As an EIVA R&D engineer, you will play a vital role in the development of our hardware products. You will partake in development projects from concept to production, including:
- Maintenance and further development of existing products
- Development of the EIVA product line and customer projects
- Analogue/digital circuit design and PCB layout
- System design and sensor integration
- Prototype and end-testing on products ranging from single custom PCBs to complete systems such as ROTVs and drones (USV, ROV)
The ideal candidate…
- Holds a degree in electronics engineering
- Is an experienced user of ECAD, for example Altium Designer
- Possesses strong English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Has a natural interest in gadgets, robotics and technology in general
- Takes initiative and holds a proactive approach to finding solutions to complicated issues
- Likes to get their hands on the products, tightening the screws themselves when testing prototypes
- Sees the big picture without losing sight of the details in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses strong commercial skills in terms of choosing the right solution that will bring the most value to the product portfolio
Knowledge of products for the maritime surveying and construction industry would be most welcome, but is not a requirement. We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll be sure to equip you with all necessary introductions to our activities and solutions before you dive into the EIVA waters.
Joining the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture, engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, because of how highly we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries being a common enough event among our colleagues.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar (when we are not limited by the coronavirus situation).