About the job
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.The IT Training Team summer intern will help us update and improve our internal IT resource centers and materials. The IT Training Team designs and delivers training solutions to MathWorks staff working in our worldwide offices. We work closely with our in-house IT teams to roll out, upgrade, change, or promote software, tools, services, and features in our existing IT portfolio.MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Audit existing resource center content to ensure links work correctly and content is accurate.
- Work with subject matter experts across IT teams to ensure resource center content is comprehensive and relevant.
- Work with IT Training to improve our resource center articles, including updating images and text.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s level degree.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Basic web page editing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 applications.